As soon as possible
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
We are a consulting firm that helps other businesses thrive in a world of change and disruption. We believe the best way to do this is to provide people with the information and tools they need to think and act in agile ways.
That’s why we developed an app and filled it with research-backed advice, peer support, multimedia, personality assessments, practice exercises, scheduling and reminders, and rewards—all designed to help people change their mindsets and behaviors.
We are at a crucial turning point in our firm’s story. We are moving development from overseas to North America. This will ensure tighter communication with content creation and our consulting practice, and facilitate closer collaboration with our clients.
We are looking for a Lead Developer who will head this transition and take our technology to the next level: building up a lean-agile development team, streamlining our existing app to improve user experience, and creating new solutions that will drive customer value.
This is a significant opportunity for an experienced developer to have a major impact on the direction of our product and in the lives of our users.
The Lead Developer position
The position will involve collaboration with the design, content, and consulting teams; hiring, leading, and mentoring more junior developers; creating original usability and design concepts; and developing and maintaining high-performance, multi-functional applications.
The Lead Developer will be involved in all phases of development from initial concepts, through design, development, testing, and deployment on multiple platforms (web, mobile, cloud infrastructure).
The candidate should be a hands-on developer who can also lead the development team as it grows. We need someone who is a good communicator, team player, and innovative thinker all rolled into one.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to define, develop, and implement new features
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional project teams
- Set the standard for development (coding and otherwise)
- Design and maintain the underlying architecture for the system, as well as for oversee the work being done by any other software engineers
- Own development plans and delegate work to ensure that projects come in on time and under budget
- Research new technologies and set the technical direction for the team
- Understand and guide the team on the principles of good software design and development
- Be ready to play the role of mentor for new or junior software developers or programmers and other members of the development team
WHAT WE DO
- Care deeply about our purpose
- Continuously improve ourselves and our company
- Push our thinking and challenge the status quo
- Collaborate constantly and value all contributions
- Foster creative thinking
- Incentivize employee growth
- Promote openness and respect
- Nourish a friendly and supportive environment
YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE US WITH A FEW THINGS
- Your resume emphasizing pertinent experience