Contract to full-time
As soon as possible
We are looking for a driven Multimedia Designer who can bring creative ideas to the table. The Designer will play a significant role in creating beautiful and compelling artwork that speaks to the spirit of our brand and our desktop and mobile products.
- Generating and presenting creative concepts and solution for various specialty design projects (such as websites, mobile application, video production, events, social media, etc)
- Designing and producing unconventional materials with latest technologies (we want our potential clients to experience the brand, not just read about it)
- Help in managing video production projects, including concepts, planning, staging, shooting, post-production, etc.
- Creating framework and mock-up design ideas
- Providing graphical and design support to the Design team
In this role you will be ideating with the team, developing original usability and design concepts. We need someone who is a great communicator, team player, organize, innovative thinker all rolled into one.
- You bend the Adobe Creative Suite to your will (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) and know all the tools of the trade (e.g. After Effects, Premiere, Final Cut. Sketch, InVision/Marvel)
- You have experience planning and executing new-concept design projects, from start to finish
- You have the ability to see and communicate your ideas
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
WHAT WE DO
- Care deeply about our purpose
- Push our thinking and challenge the status quo
- Collaborate constantly and value all contributions
- Foster creative thinking
- Incentivize employee growth
- Promote openness and respect
- Nourish a friendly and supportive environment
YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE US WITH A FEW THINGS
- Your resume emphasizing pertinent experience
- The URL to your portfolio site and anywhere else we can find your designs on the web (Dribbble, Behance, etc…). Bonus points for live links to examples of your design in use